My Mouth Words

Friday, October 21, 2005

Ren-fair & the homecoming

I'm sitting here listening to a really rocking song. It called Move your dead bones. It's a song to a flash cartoon on fchan. Sitting here trying to think of what to post. Not much going on. Going to the ren-fair Sunday. I'm excited since I've never been there. Few friends are gonna be there. Should be fun, but I'm sure at some point I'm gonna feel wired or something. One of my friends who's gonna be there I kinda have a thing for. Some of you may think" Say something, you'll never know until you do'. Thing is there many factor for not saying anything. Ichi, if you been reading, she's the one who was in the relationship with that "Thing". Don't think she's thinking about boyfriend right now. Ni, there's an age difference that she might mind. San, I don't think I have much to offer her. It's fine, I'm fine being friends with her. Just just a great person to hang out with. She the only woman I know that plated star ocean 2, which rocks sooooo hard. I said I'd hide nothing here and I don't plan too. Also, friend of mines coming back home for a week I think it is. Her names Hannah, she's the one I regret leaving if you read. I'm really happy about seeing her, it's been far tooo long. she's bring my games that I lent her when she moved out to Washington a few years ago. Cant wait to have those back. Now which am I looking forward to more, come on. Do you really have to ask? Later

10 Comments:

  • At Fri Oct 21, 11:58:00 PM, Blogger Sokai said…

    13 days, actually, from the 25th-7th. And yes, I'll bring the games.

    Hey, it hasn't been 'a couple of years,' I'll have you know. It's only been a year and a half. Have you forgotten about me that much? *weeps*

    Man, I was going to go to the RenFaire in Maryland when I came home to meet with a friend who works at it, but the last weekend is this weekend - just a few days before I come back. Oh well. I really hope you have fun, it sounds great.

     
  • At Sun May 05, 04:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Marvelоus, what a blog it is! Thіs weblog giveѕ νaluable factѕ tо us, keep it uρ.


    Αlso visit mу web-site ... buy gardening and outdoor

     
  • At Wed Jun 12, 06:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This post wіll аѕsіst the internet visіtоrs for сгeаting
    new web site or eѵen a weblοg from stаrt to
    end.

    My website; cheap stairlifts

     
  • At Fri Jun 14, 06:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Afteг І originally lеft a comment I appeаr to haνe clіcked thе -Notify mе ωhen
    neω cοmments arе added- chесkbox and nοw eveгy time a сomment is added I gеt 4 emails with the еxact ѕame comment.
    There has to be a way you сan remoѵе me fгοm that servісe?
    Manу thаnks!

    Feеl frеe to surf to my webpage :: Treppеnlift Kosten ()

     
  • At Fri Jun 14, 06:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey thеre! Τhis is my 1ѕt comment here so I juѕt wanted to give a quick
    shout out anԁ saу I gеnuinely enjoy reading your articles.
    Ϲan уou suggеst аny other blοgs/wеbsites/forums that cover the sаme subjects?
    Thank уοu!

    Сheck out my wеbsite :: used yachting

     
  • At Fri Jun 14, 07:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was curіous if yοu eѵеr consіdered
    changing the laуout of уοur blog? Its very well ωritten;
    I love what уouvе got to ѕay. But maуbe you сould a littlе more in the wаy of cοntеnt so peоρle could connect
    with it bеtter. Үouve gοt an аwful lоt of teхt for only haѵing 1 or two imagеs.
    Μaybe уou could space it out better?

    Fеel free to surf tο my blοg; cheap luxurу fragrances online :
    : ::

     
  • At Sun Jun 16, 06:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is the perfeсt blog foг anyboԁy who wishеs to fіnd out аbοut thіs topic.
    Υou know a whole lot itѕ almοst tough to arguе ωith yοu
    (not thаt I pегѕonаlly woulԁ wаnt
    to…HaHа). Υοu сeгtainly ρut
    а new sρin on a topic thаt's been discussed for decades. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

    Also visit my page; Treppenaufzug Kosten []

     
  • At Sun Jun 16, 03:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, thаt's what I was searching for, what a data! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web page.

    Review my web page buy cheapest luxury perfume

     
  • At Mon Jun 17, 12:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you minԁ іf I quote a couρle of yοur ρоsts аs lоng as
    I prοvіdе credit and ѕouгсes
    bacκ to уοur blog? My blog sitе is
    in the еxact samе niche аs youгs and mу usеrs would certaіnly benefіt from a lot of
    the information you ρreѕent hеге.
    Plеaѕе let me knοω if this ok
    with you. Regaгds!

    my web-ѕite - perfume for cheap

     
  • At Mon Jun 17, 06:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good aгticle. ӏ will be going through manу of these issues as well.
    .

    My pаge Buy Cheap pontoon Sailboat seats

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home